June 13, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone!

Not a lot to report this week, but we are closing in on finally finishing Josie's new room. Frank and Keri stopped by on Sunday and helped put her shelves up, I found some nice curtains, so now I just need some decorations. It's all coming together and I hope she loves it.

finally turned her car seat around
she kept saying "out" because she 
didn't like her new view

Saturday fun



admiring all the toys in Jen's yard
Frankie kept saying he wanted to go 
play with all those toys

I had a nap visitor on Sunday

sporting her new necklaces from
Aunt Mary Ann

mouth-breather


look out- crazy grandma coming through

she likes to pretend she's working like Dada

literally saying "cheese" and not 
looking at me


This is their new night time ritual- 
she comes up to Nick and says "a wee"

I do have one big story from this week and of course it happened when Nick was working late. Wednesday was bath night, and I thought to myself..."hmmm she hasn't pooped in the bathtub yet, I wonder when that will happen? I bet its a night that Nick is gone." And then out of no where a huge turd flies out of her ass. Neither of us knew what happened and it didn't register with her what it was, so it started floating around and coming towards her, so she started saying, "ewwww yuckies, OUT!" hahaha she wanted out immediately, I don't blame her. I got everything cleaned up and bleached down, because of course all her toys were still in the water...Then we went downstairs for some cookies and back up for bed, but she wouldn't walk past the bathroom and didn't want to go anywhere near the door. I really hope this doesn't set our new bath time fun back a few steps, because I can actually put her in there without me and she has a great time. 

Also when you ask Josie what her name is, she will say "Josie" and "Sorry" is a big thing now. Anytime she bumps into us or does something, she says "sorry" its so cute. She has also taken the place of Riley and is our new "bunny watcher" She looks for then on our walks every night, and in the yard as well. She loves to shout "bunny" when she sees them. 

Speaking of bunnies- Simba ate another bunny this week, ON TOP OF eating all our leftover baked ziti Sunday night when we were out for ice cream. He hate a half a pound of pasta and cheese. Needless to say he was miserable the entire night and I didn't feel bad for him one bit. Nick and I couldn't do anything but laugh, but damn we were pissed. That was going to be leftovers one night, and my lunch one day. Damn dog. 

It's been wild in the Sarli house. Happy Father's Day weekend! :) Josie and I have a few special things planned for Dada on Sunday. 







No comments:

Post a Comment