June 11, 2014

UB2 Photo Shoot

After we got back from Florida in March, I contacted Colette and shared some of our pictures on the beach. She loved that we were still rocking the bonnet a year later, and noticed that it was now too small for her. So we set up another session, this time in Columbus and had a great day!

We met at Schiller Park, which is down the street from where we got married. I wish it weren't so expensive to live in that area, or we would probably move. It was a little warm, but Josie had such a great time just walking around and taking in the scenery. There were so many dogs and ducks running around, she loved talking to them and one little puppy even came up and gave her kisses.

We modeled three bonnets this time and Colette sent us home with two. After the shoot, Josie and I went to lunch and had a blast. She is cracking me up these days, and is such a chatty cathy.

All of the pictures are amazing, but here are my favorites from each look. Of course she had to keep her necklace on- she wears on everyday.






















2 comments:

  1. I love her - so adorable. Tell me when we can Facetime! xo

    ReplyDelete