June 23, 2014

Mini Update

Sorry for the lack of posting, I have been super busy and not really felt like updating. We are busy outside and doing all kinds of activities, so such is the way things go.

We had a nice Father's Day weekend. Saturday we went to Mansfield for the afternoon and Sunday we hung around the house and tried to make Nick feel extra special. Of course the World Cup t-shirt I bought didn't fit, and the peanut butter pie was waaaaaaaaaay to rich, but dinner was great, the jar of extra chunky peanut butter is already gone, and Josie and I made the best card ever.

playing ball in the backyard

wish this came out better

on the way home

one of my favorite pictures

Of course we have been watching the world cup every minute and Josie is really getting in to the spirit! She wears her USA shirt on game days, says "kick balls" when she sees the games on, and likes to cheer now! 




More to come later this week...




No comments:

Post a Comment