I gave her pears again on Tuesday and added a little bit of cinnamon and she absolutely loved them! I plan on adding a bunch of different spices to her food, I mean why not!? Dr. Niland said, add away so that is what we'll do. I also gave her banana on Wednesday and she was going nuts! Pounding her highchair for more, she couldn't get enough.
This weekend I will buy mango, green beans and blueberries to add to her repertoire. I also have some canned pumpkin I may try as well! I need to watch all the orange foods I give her, so she doesn't develop an "orange" hue to her skin.
This weekend we plan on just hanging around- the weather is supposed to be a bit cooler and probably rainy so maybe a few movies are in store as well.
another selfie session
starting early
playing outside at Jen's
Oh yea, I forgot to mention that Aunt Colleen got engaged on Easter! We are so happy for her and can't wait to celebrate on November 2nd! :) Check out her gorgeous ring!


congrats to colleen! josie's gonna love the blueberries... one of c's faves! can't wait to see you for the big 1 year in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete