Once again, things have pretty much been status quo- just waiting for the weather to stabilize so we can go outside and leave the windows open all the time. This week Josie has tried a few new foods. Of course, blueberries which she absolutely looooved, and green beans. She slicked down the beans as well. So far she is loving everything and enjoying my combinations. Sweet potatoes with nutmeg, pear/banana with cinnamon, peas and oatmeal, and green beans with carrot. I tried to find frozen mango, but not dice, so maybe I'll try a fresh one. I've never mastered the art of picking a ripe mango and successfully cutting it. We'll see.
She is loving her food sooo much that she pounds on her highchair for more, or cries when it's "all gone". I'm trying to teach her that phrase already so she knows. :) We'll see if she likes pumpkin tonight.
Here is another video if her in action- she def wants MORE MORE MORE.
And more pics from this week...
laaaaid back
Happy 2nd Birthday Frankie Poo Poo! I can't believe he is turning two- where has the time gone!? We can't wait to celebrate with you this weekend at your Elmo themed party. Here are a few of my old favorites.
freshly home from the hospital
my all-time fave!
needs to be on a greeting card

.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment