Happy Anniversary to my one and only! We finally get a night to ourselves and we are really looking forward to it! We are headed to one of our favorite places- G. Michael. The last time we ate there was last January, and I couldn't even drink a glass of wine because it tasted terrible. I told Nick that night I'm either pregnant or have a brain tumor. We found out the next week I was expecting....
I know I posted these pictures last year, but its fun to look back so here they are again.
First photo Nov 2006- damn we are young!
Oct 3, 2009
Oct 3, 2011
Oct 3rd, 2012- waiting on baby!
Oct 3, 2013
And some more memories....
one of my favorites- she finally started to fill out
first day at Jen's
Happy Anniversary! I teared up looking at these pictures. Life happens very fast. Love you guys xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh man, look at that last picture of Josie. She looks like she's up to no good!
ReplyDelete