October 29, 2013

Another busy one...

We had another busy weekend around here! Friday Olivia stopped by since she was in Columbus for the OSU/Penn State game! I hadn't seen her in a long time and she needed to meet Josie! Josie LOVED her- Olivia has the baby touch for sure. And she got Josie her first Care Bear!!! How exciting. 


looks like a hood-rat

Saturday we had Josie's 1 yr photos. Of course it was overcast, windy and cold as hell. We definitely didn't get the cute, fun outdoorsy pictures this time, so we'll have to wait and see. We tried to put her in a pile of leaves and throw some on her- I don't think she was too happy and it was freezing, so I don't blame her.
She did dive right into her cake, so that was a plus. Simba wanted some too! We even got a few naked pictures, and as soon as I took her diaper off, she peed all over the floor. Thank goodness for hardwood.





hot ass mess


whoops

Also, Josie decided that this weekend she would conquer the stairs. We've tried to get her to go up them before, but she wasn't interested. She decided Friday was the day to learn, so I showed her how to crawl up, and by the third time, she was going up alone. Caught her on the stairs last night about 3/4 the way up alone. Whoopsie. Baby gate is now in place.

Sunday was Chloe's baptism, thank goodness the sun was out. We had a great time in Mansfield with family and all the kids running around. Josie had a fun time playing with all of Frankie's toys and meeting new people She even let Uncle Frank hold her! She is growing up for sure.

eating snacks in church- and tooting














No comments:

Post a Comment