So, something has changed with Josie and I'm not sure I like it! Ever since she started to crawl, she thinks she's hot shit and can now have an attitude! I don't think so sister. This last week I think the "Terrible 10's" have started, not the Terrible 2's. She is almost 10 months and the attitude has sprung- we can't take away toys, tell her no, or take our time feeding her (which is nothing new). She gets super mad because she now knows what she wants, and wants it NOWWWW. I need to record her getting mad because its really really funny, I just laugh at her. The other day I tried to take away a toy, and she just swung her arms at me and almost hit me in the face- case in point.
Even though she has a tude, she is still eating with us most nights and this week she had her first pasta dish! Daddy was so proud that she liked pasta, and she absolutely LOVED it. Last night she had lemon risotto and loved it as well.
Here is a little preview of our session with Monty. Click Here
Here are this week's pics.
reading her magazine and taking a poo- no joke
another new obsession- don't even DARE take it away
shopping a few weeks ago- obviously thrilled
pissed, Jen wont let her in the kitchen



She is gaining her independence!!
ReplyDelete