August 16, 2013

Happy Friday

I know, I am late peeps! I had a dentist appointment this morning, and am working today and had yesterday off. I don't think I'm going to eat for the rest of the day because I don't want to ruin my cleaning! Anyway, I really don't know what the hell we did this week- it was a total blur and I apparently didn't take too many pictures, but we had a great time, and Josie is allllll over the place and we really have to keep a close eye on her.

Her favorite thing ( and has been for awhile) is playing on our bed. Nick has been flipping her on her back for a long time and she thinks its the bee's knees. I need to get a video of her this weekend, she just laughs and laughs. OH, and another BIG BIG thing- she started saying Mama! I am so proud and so happy to finally hear that word! She doesn't say it on command like Dada, but all of a sudden she'll just start rambling and out comes the mamamamamammamamama.

She also has two new teeth ready to come in- finally! We can see the top two at the surface of her gums and one is definitely lower than the other, so she'll look like a snaggle tooth bum for a while- but a cute snaggle tooth bum!

Planning to do some shopping, painting, cleaning (always cleaning) and spend some time outside this weekend. Have a good one! XOXO

her new jacket from tar-jay









No comments:

Post a Comment