August 30, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy long weekend Friday everyone! I need this long weekend, let me tell you. Today, Josie, Janer and I are heading back to Yellow Springs for another photo shoot! So excited to model another bonnet and pick one out. Praying the weather cooperates, its supposed to be 90 degrees and maybe rain.

However, we are so looking forward to tomorrow because the Dolan's are stopping by! Yes, we are finally getting Ms. Caroline and Josie back together after a long break. They are stopping for lunch on their way to the lake and we couldn't be more excited. I just hope Josie doesn't embarrass us and get upset when Caroline tries to love on her. She has a tendency to push away anyone that wants to hug and kiss her that isn't Nick or I.

This time I really mean it- we are going to baby proof this weekend!!!!!! I have a long list to get at the store and we are going to finally put the baby gate upstairs so she can crawl around. I need to get some new "big girl" spoons and forks since she will be using utensils soon, cabinet locks, sharp edge protectors, deodorizer for her trashcan, spray for her room, wooden puzzles, and maybe a new outfit or two (my favorite time of the year is upon us!).



not feeding her fast enough





crazy girl






It really is amazing how the Internet has connected all of us- whether we like it or not. I found Kelle Hampton by chance through Pinterest, who had a guest post by thewildercoast, and through stalking and reading about her amazing adventures, I noticed that digthischick was always commenting and they seemed to see each other often, even though they lived in different states. Then I started follow 'dig' and noticed that UB2           advertises on her site and it all comes full circle. Not that the other 3 bloggers have any clue who I am, but I love reading about their lives and children and I just may stalk thewildercoast at Colleen's wedding because she just moved to Asheville- I want to meet her so bad! 

Have a safe, long weekend everyone! 

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. the internet love goes both ways. it's a crazy place, isn't it? I love it. Your baby girl is gorgeous...that toothy smile!
    xo
    Melina

    ReplyDelete