Nick and I have been hashing over birthday details for a bit now and we have agreed on a few things- it will be at home, it will be small, and that's about it. I have decided on the invitation and the menu, BUT I don't own a glue gun, I cant sew, I'm not "crafty" in any way, so she may just get some food, a dollar store party hat, and some water balloons that I accidentally bought earlier this year. Hahahah how lame. Needless to say, I need to get my ass in gear because it will be here before we know it!
We had quite a busy weekend for our standards. Friday, Josie and I went to Kyong's for lunch. I forgot to take a picture of them, but she made the most delicious blueberry pancakes! I had to cut Josie off she wanted to eat them all.
We didn't have anything to eat that night so we went to Jason's Deli for the blue plate special. Got there around 5:45, and as soon as we sat down I realized I forgot two very important items. A bib and sippy cup. This was the first time we ordered Josie her own meal at a restaurant, so we had to improvise. She's Italian so I figured this was acceptable.
quick Mansfield trip
Uncle Nick and Frankie had on matching outfits
laughing at sunglasses
Poor Josie is teething terribly! She has been drooling like crazy and really upset at nights. I just had to give her some Tylenol to calm her down and take a nap. These teeth have taken their sweet ass time arriving, I just hope she gets multiple at once so its over quickly.
Can't wait for the 4 day weekend!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment