August 20, 2013

Swing-a-ding

I finally have a moment to myself! Daddy is working, baby is in bed, I have washed all the dishes, packed her snacks and bottles for tomorrow, made and pureed sweet potatoes and caught up with Molls Balls.

We had a great and relaxing weekend. Since I worked on Friday I was kind of screwed up, and time flew by, but I still had enough time to spend with the fam. Now that I'm not nursing at much I have more time to get away. Saturday mom came down and we did some shopping. I had every intention of getting some new clothes that I am in desperate need of, but of course, I bought one pair of pants, and everything else I bought was for Josie.

cant even handle the cuteness!

looks like a 1940's baby

wearing her new shoes out of the store
 like Mom used to

On Sunday we decided to walk to the school in our neighborhood and try out the swings. Josie has never been a huge fan of the swing at Jen's- she always like to go really really slow. That is definitely not the case now. She really enjoyed the swing and even Simba poo poo made the trip.



I apparently haven't seen the sun in a decade




wasn't too sure about the gravel

Tonight was bath night, and thankfully she took a big poo before, however she had some butt crumbs leftover that I didn't catch, so we had turds floating in her bath water. Needless to say, we drained and started over.

Lots of fun pictures to come on Friday and a video of our hungry girl in action!

No comments:

Post a Comment