This weekend we were busy with lots of home things- painting, cleaning, rearranging, enjoying the nice weather, etc...
Her new favorite thing to do....just look at her face! Oh the joy.
Oh, and those cute pj's that she has on in the video- don't let them fool you. They are from GAP and super cute and trendy, but man do they take on any kind of smell that happens to waft in their direction. Josie woke up early Friday morning and from her AM nap because she pooped her pants. Later that morning, I checked her diaper again because I thought she took another crap -she didn't, BUT I about threw up from the shit smell coming from her pants. It was so disgusting, and lesson learned. Once she has pooped in those pants, its time to head to the laundry basket.
out to lunch at Pies and Pints
eating cheese ravioli! YUM
Apparently all I did this weekend was clean and clean up poop...
No comments:
Post a Comment