September 17, 2013

Fall Love

Its no secret that Fall is my favorite time of year, and this weekend really got me in the mood and I AM READY! I always get really nostalgic this time of year -I don't really know why, but I feel like I should be in school, heading to soccer practice, wearing an ugly blue sweater vest, and watching Hocus Pocus and Mermaids.

I am ready for all that fall brings- shorter days and longer sleeves. Pumpkin picking and hot chocolate drinking. Leaves changing, and crisp wind blowing. Pumpkin Ale drinking and warm meal eating. Fires blazing and knit hat wearing. It's the great pumpkin, Charlie Brown watching and baby Halloween costume making. Long stroll walking and caramel apple making. I could go on and on but I relish all the days that Autumn brings, because it really is the best time of year




I just hope Josie shares her mother's affinity for the season. She has already welcomed it with the traditional cough that usually accompanies fall in the Midwest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment