September 27, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Glad this work week is over, and that means one thing....ONE MORE WEEK and our little girl is officially 1!  Things have slowed down a bit, but we are still getting ready for the party, and will have a lot to do this weekend and next.

Josie's little personality is really shining these days. She is such a sweet girl, but definitely knows what she wants and has an opinion about it. We are still working on walking every day, and even though she wont be walking by her birthday, that's OK with me. Keeps her little for a little while longer. She is now starting to slowly move along furniture and can go from her music table to the couch. Each day she gets a little more confident and she isn't falling on her butt so much. She is learning to ease herself down so she doesn't crash on the ground. She does have a terrible habit of just letting go of things and falling towards us. So we have to be on the lookout at all times. 

Everyday I go and pick Josie up, she is standing at the footstool waiting for me. Jen said she knows my knock and gets really excited when I round the corner. It makes my day to see how happy she is to see me. All she wants to do is be with me, crawl all over me, and share her toys with me and its wonderful. Hell, Simba doesn't even get up to greet me half the time so I will take Josie's excitement any day and every day.

This is the look she prefers these days.....


Nick and I don't like it one bit and we are afraid shes going to fall and choke herself. So we have to keep a close eye on her because she is really sneaky. The other day I caught her pulling up on the trashcan with the carrot in her mouth! Bad girl! 

don't worry- we usually unplug the computer 
when she's aroud

getting along at Jen's!

banana hair- she got a bath that night


discovered the window cords last weekend

oh whoops, plugged in again. 

this cracks me up every time I see it,
so I thought I'd share



Have a great weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment