We had a lovely weekend indeed! The weather was perfect, so it gave us a chance to get outside, take a walk, open the windows and enjoy the sunshine. I worked on Friday to make up some of my time and Josie was sooooo happy to get back over to Jen's and play with her buddies.
Saturday we hung around, Nick made some more ravioli, and I made peanut butter squares and homemade chicken and dumplings. That shit took 2 hours to make, but it was totally worth it, and Josie absolutely loved it. Jeremy came over for dinner and to watch the football game. He wore a hat, his first mistake. Well no, his first mistake was being a man, the second was wearing the hat because Josie lost it. She was so upset and once he took off the hat, she calmed down and was OK.
We wanted to get out of the house on Sunday so we set off to get some brunch. We should have known better, and by the time we got to the joint, the line was out the door and people were everywhere so we decided to go to Schmidt's. We hadn't been there since our wedding, and wanted Josie to try some new foods. I got the buffet to share with Josie and Nick ordered a Reuben.
I forgot her spoon-mistake one. I fed her a few bites of red skinned potato, and she took those OK. Then I got greedy and tried to give her a green bean-mistake two. She didn't trust me the rest of the meal and would only eat her cheerios and graham cracker. She wouldn't even eat any macaroni and cheese! That's how pissed she was. We even tried to give her a piece of chocolate cake- the trust was gone.
not eating food at Schmidt's
tried to get a picture in front of Schmidt's- not a fan
eating chicken parmesan- LOVED
lookin a little bloated after dinner.
BUT she did climb in her chair all by herself!
No comments:
Post a Comment