I went to Louisville on Saturday with the best intentions and felt fine all day, but by 7pm, I was absolutely freezing and it was 90 degrees. So I decided to be a party pooper and head back to the hotel, order a $20 salad and could only eat the rolls. By midnight, I woke up in a pool of sweat because my fever had broke and I could barely swallow.
Home today with Josie so she can continue to get better and take care of myself as well. Of course she spread her germs to all of Jen's kids so we are all feeling less than 100%. I'm just glad this happened well before her birthday! I can't imagine her not eating any birthday cake.
I happen to take a few pictures this weekend- and Nick sent me some as well.
waiting at the dr
taking me back to my car!
Coll's going out attire
her new favorite spot
Hope you and sweet Josie feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteYeah made it to the blog again!! glad you guys are feeling better :) Cols
ReplyDelete