September 13, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday everyone! Thank goodness this week is winding down because it has been a long and busy one. We are all FINALLY on the mend and dare I say back to normal. Nick ended up getting sick as well, so we've been taking care of each other all week, and Miss Josie is back in full force and being a crazy girl.

She has had three new teeth break through, and she is now pulling herself to standing and will walk with assistance. She still prefers to crawl, but we are working on walking a bit each day.

I am slowly but surely getting all of her birthday stuff together. I managed to make a 10 lb fabric banner to hang on her highchair- still not sure how its going to stay. I still have to order pictures and the cake, figure out the menu and where everyone is going to sit. And pray for nice weather so we can go outside. OH and figure out what to do for our anniversary because its right before the big bash...

Josie is getting waaaay to smart and is already really clever. I know she is done eating once she starts throwing food to Simba. The other day she was eating her cheesy cauliflower (which was not a hit) and she started giving it to him. So I told her "no" and that she was done and walked away to clean all the dishes. Of course the second I turn my head, she has thrown all of it on the floor. I know its only just beginning. She wouldn't dare share a cheerio though- those are her favorite.

Have a great weekend!
xoxo


Friday VIDEO purge


Sunday dinner- her response to most things these days

Simba is her new obsession- loves giving him treats


she puts her toys away before bed every night





1 comment:

  1. My favorite part is the meatballs all over her face when she says she doesn't like the meal - haha ;)

    ReplyDelete