September 23, 2013

Gettin shit done

The one awful thing when having people over is I feel like the house has to be perfect. I don't want anyone to think I am dirty or keep an uncleanly house, BUT on the other hand...having people over is a great way to get some deep cleaning done and finish up some last minute projects that I have been putting off.

Case in point- paint the outside of the door and get some flowers for our super pathetic garden. We all went to Lowe's on Saturday after the rained cleared to pick out a new mailbox and some mums. I cant keep anything alive, so I figured mums would be easy, and if they die, at least they'll look good for the party!


Forgot to take a pic of the new mailbox- will show you on Friday

don't mind the hose



helping herself in the diaper bag

waiting for Grandma to come back

early birthday gift from Grandma and Grandpa



new Halloween pail

Josie picked this out for Daddy


T-12 days until party time! :) 








1 comment:

  1. Personally, I prefer the underwear on the head look ;) Super cute. I've been wanting to Facetime but the stupid sound on my iTouch isn't working anymore! I have to sent it in to get it fixed. Ugh! Miss you guys! xoxo

    ReplyDelete