She continues to grow like a weed and is still enjoying all of her foods. Green Beans are her least favorite, so I always make sure to mix them with something sweet like sweet potatoes or pumpkin. She is very chatty these days and loves grabbing evvvverything. She always wants what we have, but is content playing with her toys. We need to get a swing for our back yard- that is next on our list.
Today we went and picked up a few new books- Dr. Seuss, Where the Sidewalk Ends, and Alice and Wonderland. I try to read to her every night before she goes to sleep- even if its just a short nursery rhyme, she really enjoy listening to me.
We are hoping she'll start crawling this month as chaotic as it might be. I covered all the outlets and we need to get her walker put together so she can cruise around the living room.
Here are her stats for this month
Height- 27in
Weight- 19lb 7.5oz
Clothes Size- 9mo
Diaper Size- 3
Eye Color- Hazel
You may be thinking, wow her pictures looks aaaaaaaaaamazing. Well, your eyes aren't playing tricks on you. I saved all my money from Christmas and my birthday and finally bought a "real" camera! Yea, that's right, I moved up to the big leagues and bought a DSLR Nikon D5200. I am still figuring out how to use the damn thing, and it took me forever to find where my pictures transferred, but I'm so happy to finally have this camera.
Anyway, here are some other photos that I've taken the last few days....
We didn't make it to the zoo yesterday, but we did meet everyone for lunch at The Pub!
leg warmers were a bit tight


No comments:
Post a Comment