I have a ton of pictures from this weekend so bear with me. Saturday, we went to Mansfield to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom and sister. It's still weird to think that Keri and I have children- seems like we aren't old enough- but time is flying by.
A few from last week....
she has the most beautiful eyes
This morning, I came down to Nick making homemade sausage patties, homemade biscuits and gravy and eggs. Josie even made me a wonderful gift! Best present ever- my very own photo book with my favorite photo on the cover!
Josie also made me a few goodies at Jen's on Friday- how lucky am I??
All in all, the perfect first Mother's Day :)
Ps..thank you drug store hair products, for making my hair so shiny and smooth!
Happy belated first Mother's Day! Such a cute gifts from Nick and Josie.
ReplyDeleteHappy to see you had a nice Mother's Day!! :) xoxo
ReplyDelete