May 31, 2013

Happy Friday

Happy Friday! Why do holiday weeks always seem like the longest?? TGIF!

Since I didn't do a damn thing last weekend, this weekend I am determined to clean my closet, dust dressers and shelves, walk dog, get goodies for baby shower next weekend, spend qt time with Nick and Josie.

Since I didn't write an update about her last Friday, I can't remember if I told you, but she has tried a few new foods. Zucchini, Apricots and Summer Squash. I also bought some blackberries for this weekend- I'm sure she'll love them. She also has a new trick. She LOVES to turn the pages when we are reading at night. I try and always read thicker paged books so she can help. After I'm done reading the page, I tell her, "turn the page", and she does it right on cue- so cute! These two books are our favorites right now and I highly recommend them. Wherever you are and Tickle Time.

Here are the phone purge pics- not too many, but goodies all the same.





And in case you didnt have time to visit the UB2 website from her photo shoot- here are my favorite shots. 








Have a great weekend everyone! XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment