Josie has been in a pretty good mood this week- her two bottom teeth are ready to pop, I keep waiting to see them when I wake her up in the morning, but nothing yet. I can see them clearly through her gums, so any day now. She had a fever last night and was really fussy, but woke up this morning a new woman and was rarring to go. She is still eating like a champ, and only tried one new food this week (bad mommy!). Butternut squash, which she of course loved. I plan on buying plums, parsnips, eggplant and mango this weekend to try.
On Wednesday, Grandma, Grandpa, Keri, Frank and Frankie came down to celebrate my dads 60th. They are in San Antonio right night visiting with Uncle Bob, but will be back in time to celebrate Mom's 60th next week and Mother's Day. Nick made an amazing dinner (per usual)- we had chicken parm with cheese ravioli and homemade gravy, yum! This is a big year for birthdays in our family- I turned 30, mom and dad 60, Great Grandpa Joe will be 90, and Josie 1! The celebrating will continue all year long!
We may head to the zoo this weekend- depends on Josie's nap schedule. She is still taking 4 naps a day, but every day is different so we will see. If nothing else, we will meet Keri, Frank and Frankie for lunch tomorrow. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!




No comments:
Post a Comment