May 27, 2013

Weekend Update

What a great weekend we have had and its not over yet! We are still enjoying today ( the sun finally came out!) and its only 5 pm!

This weekend was pretty busy by our standards, and we've had a lot of fun. First, Josie is famous. Yes, that's right- FAMOUS!!!! Click here and here to see our precious in action. I found these bonnets at a small store in downtown Columbus a month ago, found the website, and fell in love. I couldn't have imagined that this adorable company would be nestled in hippie town,OH- a.k.a. Yellow Springs. I immediately contacted the owner to see if she would want Josie to model her bonnets and we had a date set that day!

Here are some pictures that I took as well- of course I like hers better. We even got to take home one of the adorable bonnets and plan to go back soon for another shoot and pick out another hat.








Taking in all the sights of long beards and the scent of patchouli


Sunflower the Hen

Sunday we ran up to Mansfield for a few hours for some bbq. Despite not sleeping all afternoon, Josie was in a pretty good mood. Now that those two teeth have fully popped, she's much  happier.


No thank you to Frankie's kisses



And some other randoms from this and last weekend.








not excited about the swing


enjoying an after lunch drink!





mmmm, whiskey sour








No comments:

Post a Comment