Happy Friday- another week down! We are officially on our own as of 8 am! Looking forward to our mother/daughter weekend, but we will of course miss dada. We are going to lunch with a few girlfriends and future boyfriend tomorrow, so fun times ahead!
Josie has been busy this week- she tried eggplant (surprisingly, went over well), rolling in her walker, getting on a new nap schedule, transitioning to a big girl bath, and I swear those teeth are going to pop this weekend! I can now see them on top of her gums, sooooooooo any day now. AND she is officially saying DADA! If we say it to her, she will reply! :)
I'm sure you're wondering if she ever cries, because I never seem to post pictures of her unhappy. WELL, if you want to piss her off, just withhold her food! She always looks forward to her two snacks a day, and if you are not giving it to her in a timely manner, this is what she looks like...
She is also trying to figure out her sippy cup. She did really well when I introduced it last week, but since then, she just wants to play with it and chew on the nipple ( must feel good on her gums). She knows there is water inside, just hasn't quite figured out how to drink it herself.
big girl bath!
she looks like she got punched in the face, because she was
sleeping on her face
my new favorite photo
No comments:
Post a Comment