Last weekend Josie started sleeping on her tummy and I don't think she was too happy about it- in fact I know she wasn't. Figures, as soon as I started sleeping though the night, she didn't. For 3-4 nights, she would roll over, wake up, flip out, and we'd have to roll her back, and the vicious cycle would continue. Thankfully, it didn't last too long, and the last few nights she's been OK.
Also, she is babbling more and more each day...I swear she is saying Dada, but Nick thinks she's just being chatty. I gave her some parsnips this week- hated them, so they'll have to be mixed at all times. I think she was allergic to Mango, so that will be off the menu until further notice. We had a thunderstorm roll through at 3 am this morning, and our big girl didn't even make a peep! So proud.
I hope everyone has a great Mother's Day weekend! It's supposed to be 55 here-yuck.
Friday Phone Purge
can you see those two toofers just waiting to pop?
Good Morning, Sunshine!

.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment